XML Parser for Unicode Big Indian font MSWord document

From: N. Ganesh Babu (ng_babu@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 11:10:28 EST

    Dear All,

    I having XML file in Unicode-Big Indian font created in MS Word. Please let me know whether we can parse the XML file as it is with the MS Word? If yes please let me know the parser name.

    Thanks,

    N. Ganesh Babu
    Asst. Manager (Technology)
    Integra Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
    51, 2nd cross, Jawahar Nagar, Pondicherry-6005005.
    Ph: 2201722 Ext: 240
    Mobile: 9443460220
    Email: ng_babu@yahoo.com
    ganeshbabu.nallamothu@integra-india.com