Re: wiki?

From: Donald Z. Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 00:37:40 CST

    Gregg's idea of a Unicode wiki sounds interesting - surprising not to see more
    reaction (or maybe not, given folks' commitments to other work).

    I wanted to pick up on Neil's suggestion of Mediawiki to ask about other Unicode
    savvy (can I still say that?) wiki software. I'm aware that Zwiki and
    Purplewiki support UTF-8. PmWiki is easy to set up, but mangled some test lines
    with extended Latin characters. Are there other recommendations? I haven't
    managed to find a good current review of wikis, let alone one that focuses on
    multilingual capacities and unicode support.

    TIA...

    Don Osborn
    Bisharat.net

    Quoting Neil Harris <neil@tonal.clara.co.uk> Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:43:01 +0000: