Coloring combining marks

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 00:54:31 CDT

    Today I've seen my first Tibetan bumper sticker, while driving to the
    movies, and it had all characters in a different color, whether they were
    attached to other characters or not.

    I was immediately reminded on the lengthy discussions on this list we all
    have enjoyed from time to time on this topic.

    My conclusion: perhaps this requires a slight upward tick to our estimate
    on how widespread that phenomenon is.

    ;-)

    A./