Re: are Unicode codes somehow specified in official national linguistic literature ? (worldwide)

From: Erkki Kolehmainen (erkki.kolehmainen@kotus.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2006 - 02:23:23 CDT

    The membership of the CLDRTC is open to the members of Unicode, much
    like the UTC. The CLDRTC meets in scheduled telecon meetings for appr.
    one hour every week. The procedures are quite different from those of
    the UTC.

    The expert contributions by the registered guests are extremely
    important for the success of the project. The fact that the survey tool
    has for most part replaced the bug reports has improved the efficiency
    of the process tremendously.

    Erkki I. Kolehmainen