Re: dotted circle

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2006 - 15:49:07 CDT

    As far as Tamil is concerned it is wrong to have the dotted circle
    introduced. We need to remove the dotted circle from Tamil encoding.
    see
    http://www.araichchi.net/kanini/unicode/grammar/elongated-vowels.html

    Also there are many fonts that donot come with a dotted circle included,
    which causes havoc as it hides the tru natre of data (oppose to mistakingly
    inserted dotted circles cause havoc in computing). Ever which way I think
    dotted corcle is a problem than a solution for anythimg.

    Sinnathurai