RE: Unicode FAQ pages updated

From: Shariqul Islam Azad - Omi (omiazad@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 00:07:31 CDT

    I have a liitle objection about this:
    Q: The Bangla "fullstop" is similar to the Devanagari danda (U+0964) both being taken from the Brahmi script, but the corresponding point in the Bengali block at U+09E4 is reserved. To write Bangla end of sentence (dari) what should I use?

    1: There is nothing called "Full Stop" in Bangla.

    2: The word "similar" doesn't mean same. UTC people should understand/learn that.

    Thanks

    --
    Shariqul Islam Azad (Omi)
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User