Re: "French+" support by Unicode

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 05:58:01 CDT

    I believe it means, Dan, that ISO standards are international standards
    published in at least two independent languages (European French and
    British English), but Unicode standards are only commercial standards
    published only in US (Anglo-American) English, but I could be wrong on
    that point, so please do ask Unicode reps to confirm.
    mg

    Scríobh Daniel Ehrenberg:

    --
    Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)