Re: slashed letters

From: Christopher Fynn (cfynn@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 21:23:07 CST

    Karl

    Why not use:
    G + U+0338 COMBINING LONG SOLIDUS OVERLAY
    g + U+0338 COMBINING LONG SOLIDUS OVERLAY
    K + U+0338
    k + U+0338
    etc. ?

    In your draft proposal you call them "indivisible glyphs" - what does
    that mean? IMO there is no good reason why these "indivisible glyphs"
    cannot be represented by combinations of two characters. Chances are
    there is already data where these are represented as a combination of
    two characters.

    - Chris