Text scans needed containing slashed letters of 19/20th century Latvian and Sorbian orthography

From: Karl Pentzlin (karl-pentzlin@acssoft.de)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2008 - 17:04:49 CST

    Hello everybody,
    I am working on a proposal to encode letters which occur in 19th century
    Latvian and early 20th century Lower Sorbian orthography.

    These are the slashed versions of G/g, K/k, N/n, R/r, and S/s.
    All of these occur in 19th century Latvian; the slashed S/s occurs in
    early 20th century Lower Sorbian.

    You find the draft of my proposal (entitled: "Proposal to encode 10 Latin
    letters with diagonal stroke") at:
    http://www.pentzlin.com/Diagonalstrokes.pdf

    To complete this proposal, I need any scans or digital photographs
    from text containing the proposed letters, with the bibliographical
    information regarding these texts.
    (Especially, I hope to get more appropriate examples of 19th century
     Latvian orthography as the fig. 2 contained in the 2008-10-26 draft
     of my proposal.)

    I would appreciate any such texts or any other comments regarding my
    proposal, especially if I could get them in time to finish my proposal
    this week (last week of October 2008), in time to the next UTC meeting.
    You can mail me privately to (in English or German):
    karl-pentzlin (at) europatastatur (dot) de.

    Many thanks in advance for any help.

    Best wishes
    Karl Pentzlin