Re: Obsolete characters

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2009 - 10:52:16 CST

    That's good feedback on splitting scripts. It probably depends on the
    script; if there are a large number of archaic characters it may make sense
    to split them out -- or sort at the end of the list -- while if there are a
    small number, probably better to leave them in.

    This all needs more extensive user testing; the goal is just to be able to
    supply the raw material that can be used in trying different options. But
    your feedback is appreciated.

    Mark