Japanese font that includes Italics

From: Christine Snow (christine.k.snow@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 15:51:36 CDT

    I am looking for a Japanese font that includes italics option. My client has
    InDesign files that will be localized into Japanese and she requires "real"
    italics to be used, not "fake" italics by slanting or skewing the text.

    Does anyone know of Japanese fonts that include italics? It would need to be
    compatible on both Mac and PC platforms, but I will take single platform
    suggestions too.

    Thank you in advance for your help!
    Christine