Last Call: Survey Evaluation of Software Internationalization

From: John Huân Vũ (jvu@calpoly.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 12 2009 - 16:24:05 CDT

    Dear Members of the Unicode Consortium:

    I wanted to send my last and final e-mail to ask members of the Unicode
    Consortium to participate a survey that will be beneficial to the companies
    you represent and the future graduates in computer science and software
    engineering.

    Since the software industry is growing globally, it is important that the
    universities appropriately meet with the industry’s need for software
    internationalization background. Therefore, I would like to ask for the
    industry’s help to evaluate a proposed framework for software
    internationalization education. To that end, I have designed a short, simple
    survey to evaluate the proposed framework.

    If members of the Unicode Consortium participates in this survey, this will
    help universities develop appropriate coursework that meets with the
    industry’s need. I am also happy to provide my results in person or on paper
    when the study is complete. Please, by all means, forward the survey to
    anyone who might be interested including those who are not part of
    Globalization/Internationalization/Localization.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail at
    jvu@calpoly.edu

    The survey and the details regarding the survey can be found at:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=nUK04IMum23w8R9y5_2fKdrQ_3d_3d.

    Sincerely,

    John Vu
    | jvu@calpoly.edu |
    www.calpoly.edu/~jvu<http://www.calpoly.edu/%7Ejvu>
    California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California