RE: Quick! Someone write up the proposal!

From: Tex Texin (textexin@xencraft.com)
Date: Fri Dec 11 2009 - 00:47:09 CST

    Ken panics:

    OH NOOOOO! We are definitely yawing seriously in the temporal
    axis now.

    And somehow this has surfaced email messages that expose
    the conspiracy by Unicoders to hide the hard data pointing to
    a decrease in character use.

    Quick, someone! Make this thread curl back up into the
    hidden spacetime dimensions before the MSM turns this
    into UnicodeGate!

    --Ken

    I ran that last paragraph thru my universal translator and it came up with
    "Scottie beam me up!".

    As long as we are changing the alphabet, we should rename letters after
    people that have really contributed to alphabet awareness.

    The letter C should be called the Vanna, after the famous letter turner.

    tex