RE: Latin-script keyboard layout (was RE: Quick Question About Korean Input Methods)

From: Erkki I. Kolehmainen (eik@iki.fi)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 01:34:42 CST

    Still OT: I'd go as far as stating that there are a number of approved
    standards and work items that serve no useful purpose. In some instances
    there is a very small group of activists that has simply worn out the
    opposition. Rejected proposals have even been repeatedly moved from one
    technical committee to another in search for a more welcoming home.

    Most standards and projects are highly beneficial, though.

    Sincerely, Erkki