Re: Preparing a proposal for encoding a portable interpretable object code into Unicode (from Re: IUC 34 - call for participation open until May 26)

From: William_J_G Overington (wjgo_10009@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 07:31:34 CDT

  • Next message: Michael Everson: "Re: Preparing a proposal for encoding a portable interpretable object code into Unicode (from Re: IUC 34 - call for participation open until May 26)"

    I have now produced and uploaded to the web the following document.

    http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~ngo/paper_draft_005.pdf

    Although there will need to be changes so as to produce an encoding proposal for submitting to the Unicode Technical Committee, this draft version includes all of the items that I am at the present time suggesting for encoding in Unicode.

    I would find it helpful if some readers could possibly comment on the contents of the document please.

    William Overington