Re: Dialects and orthographies in BCP 47 (was: Re: Draft ProposalDA to add Variation Sequences for Latin and Cyrillic letters)

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2010 - 01:40:03 CDT

    "will decide to reunite their cultural efforts [...] and increasing their
    mutual cultural exchanges instead of wasting them for old nationalist
    reasons"

    You're either an utmost optimist, or you have really no idea of Eastern
    European history, culture and "spirit". :-)

    I doubt your described scenario will come true in our lifetimes.

    /Sz