Re: How to encode reversed section sign?

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 10:06:24 CDT

    I have indicated already in my first mail that having those characters
    in his typecase might mean something. However I'd be wary to encode a
    character based on a single usage which does not even make a
    distinction to the ordinary section sign.

    Nonetheless, it seems quite probable that other documents using that
    printer's type will surface. However, until then we cannot determine,
    whether it was just an error made by the type cutter (which might
    happen), or intentional and used in contrast.

    /Sz