Re: NOW: Unicode Font Testing WAS: ayar font and several burmese font issues.

From: David McCreedy (drmccreedy@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2011 - 10:53:17 CST

    I too wrote some font test pages for my old website the Gallery of
    Unicode Fonts (http://www.wazu.jp/index.html#test_pages) which is now
    administered by someone else.
    What's being asked for for Myanmar sounds similar to what I did for
    Tamil at http://www.wazu.jp/gallery/Test_Tamil.html except that I
    didn't provide images for font comparison.
    There are no doubt better ways of doing a test page but the layout
    might be useful as a starting point.

    -David McCreedy