Gaps in Brahmic scripts section of SMP

From: <stas624-uni_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

[Applies to: SMP Roadmap 6.0.7; http://www.unicode.org/roadmaps/smp/]
[Mainly aimed at people who can change roadmaps]
[I used online feedback form, but got no responce, so reposting it here.]

There are 6 small gaps in 'Brahmic scripts' section of SMP, which are quite useless I think. They can be easily united to form 3 larger gaps, in which new scripts can fit.

To achieve this, I propose to swap Grantha <--> Tirhuta+2gaps,
which results in (Tirhuta+2gaps) + (Siddham+2gaps) = Tirhuta + Siddham + 4gaps.
Similarly, swap Tani with 2gaps below it to get another 4gaps.
Finally, swap Takri+Jenticha <--> Satavahana+2gaps to get yet another 4gaps.

If you think it is premature because block sizes can change, I'd propose at least move Tirhuta as it'll be too late when it is allocated.

I think those small gaps will hardly ever be filled with extensions to already encoded Brahmic scripts.

Thanks.