IUC 35 Conference T-Shirt Design

From: Rick McGowan <rick_at_unicode.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:49:09 -0700

Hello everyone,

Have you ever thought you could design a great Unicode themed T-shirt?
We're putting out a call for T-shirt design ideas. But we must move
quickly -- the deadline is looming.

While you're enjoying your Labor Day barbecue (in the US) and doodling
on napkins, maybe you'll come up with a great design. Maybe you've
already thought of it.

Send us your ideas, and we will forward them to the graphic designer as
input for this year's conference T-shirt. You can send text, pictures of
hand drawings, full digital illustrations, etc.

The deadline is Monday night, US time. Just e-mail your entry directly
to me. I will collect them and forward to the designer next Tuesday.

And, while you're thinking about the October conference, please take a
look at the great line-up of talks we have this year:
http://www.unicodeconference.org/conference-at-a-glance.htm

Cheers,
     Rick