Re: IUC 35 Conference T-Shirt Design

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 06:56:08 +0200

It's a bit too late to launch this project, just a week-end, and most
people on this list won't have the time to make something that is
creatively interesting, visually appealing, and meaningful for
minds... I'm not sure that there are a lot of artists on this list,
except possibly typographers... (but adding colors is generally not
their focus, so they would probably need some cooperation, that will
be hard to find in a so short time).