Re: Need for Level Direction Mark

From: Peter Edberg <pedberg_at_apple.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:22:33 -0700

In the PRI 205 forum - http://www.unicode.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=33 - I have posted a draft summary of feedback on Level Direction Mark received to date originally on the PRI 205 page (http://www.unicode.org/review/pri205/, this feedback moved to the forum) and subsequently in this discussion thread. I have also posted a complete compilation of all of those discussions, as well as a summary of discussion on AL MARK.

If you have feedback on the summaries, please post it to the forum (as concisely as possible) before Monday Oct 24, 2:00 PM California time (Pacific Daylight TIme, UTC-0700). At that time I will update the summaries as necessary, and then later that day post them as accumulated feedback on the PRI page http://www.unicode.org/review/pri205/ for any final discussion before the UTC meeting.

Only feedback posted to the forum will be considered in updating those summaries.

Thanks,
Peter Edberg