Re: Placement of Bengali Candrabindu

From: delex r <delexr_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:08:29 +0530 (IST)

----- Original Message -----
From: Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa_at_gmail.com>
To: Bidyut Baran Chaudhuri <bbcisical_at_gmail.com>
Cc: pandey_at_umich.edu, unicore_at_unicode.org, Unicode Discussion List <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Sent: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:07:46 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Re: Placement of Bengali Candrabindu

--
>Shriramana Sharma
Mr. Sharma might have realised his unintentional offence against the advocates for naming the script as "BENGALI"( by calling it a joke) but probably did not realise till now what offence he did with his next couple of lines) to those trying and asserting the the concerned script be named as ASSAMESE or atleast ASSAMESE/BENGALI and consequent modifications.
Thefore reluctantly but intentionally I am tempted to call the present naming of the script and letters as BENGALI as 'Joke' Hope Unicode will be serious correcting the joke.
Regards