RE: Unicode 6.2 to Support the Turkish Lira Sign

From: Erkki I Kolehmainen <eik_at_iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 08:25:50 +0300

On this one, I'm with Michael (and Jukka, for that matter). The glyph can be improved while the encoding process is on-going.

This debate reminds me of the even stronger argumentation around the Euro sign. (At the time I was the CEN project team leader for the standardization of the euro.)

Sincerely, Erkki