PRI 354: Registration of additional sequences in the Moji_Joho collection

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:45:29 -0700

IVD imageThe Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public review
and comment.

Public Review Issue #354: A submission for the "Registration of
additional sequences in the Moji_Joho collection" has been received by
the IVD registrar.

This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of
UTS #37, Unicode Ideographic Variation Database, with an expected close
date of 2017-11-17. Please see the submission page for details and
instructions on how to review this issue and provide comments:

http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri354/ <https://www.blogger.com/null>

The IVD (Ideographic Variation Database) establishes a registry for
collections of unique, and sometimes shared, variation sequences for
Ideographs, which enables standardized interchange in plain text, in
accordance with UTS #37, Unicode Ideographic Variation Database.

http://blog.unicode.org/2017/08/pri-354-registration-of-additional.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements