Implementations Catalogue: how to obtain

From: Joan Aliprand (BR.JMA@RLG.Stanford.EDU)
Date: Wed Nov 15 1995 - 12:25:27 EST

On Tue, 14 Nov 95, John Clews <John@sesame.demon.co.uk> asked:

> Could some kind soul post a summary of this [brochure] on the unicode
> list?

referring to the following request:

> In message <9511132251.AA10386@Unicode.ORG> unicode@unicode.org writes on
> behalf of Allen B. Reeves email:abreeve@afterlife.ncsc.mil Dept. of Defense:
>
> > Please send a copy of the brochure I understand is now available listing all
> > vendors supporting the UNICODE standard in their products...

Mr. Reeves is referring to the "Catalogue of Implementations Supporting the
Unicode(tm) Standard." This document may be requested from the Unicode(R)
Consortium. Send e-mail to unicode-inc@unicode.org.

The brochure includes descriptions of specific products, with company name
and address. It is too large to send in its entirety by e-mail, and the
usefulness of a summary is questionable.

Steve Greenfield, Manager of the Unicode Consortium's Office, will be happy
to fill any requests for the Catalogue.

-- Joan Aliprand
   Secretary, Unicode Consortium

*** "Unicode" is a registered trademark of Unicode, Inc. ***

To: UNICODE@UNICODE.ORG