politics and the unicode list

From: root
Date: Wed Nov 15 1995 - 13:45:03 EST

Dear Subscribers to Unicode@Unicode.ORG:

Please attempt to keep political "discussions" like the
following off this list. The intentions of such
organizations are irrelevant here, and you may discuss
them elsewhere. I don't want any more flame wars on
my turf, and if it continues beyond today, I'll shut
the list down and remove the offenders.

Yours,
        -- Sarasvati