Dates in Thai encoding standards

From: John Clews (10646er@sesame.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Dec 04 1996 - 05:18:27 EST

It's worth pointing out that the numbering following TIS 620 relates to
year numbering systems used in Thailand much like revisions of ISO
standards take dates five years apart following ISO directives.

John Clews

--
John Clews (Character Set Development)     tel: +44 (0) 1423 888 432
SESAME Computer Projects, 8 Avenue Road