your FAQ or document in my book, free listing

From: Mark Bishop (mark.bishop@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 06:33:28 EDT

Hello,

 This group has been very helpful in the past. I know some of you
have written FAQs related to Unicode and other issues related to
language and the Web. If any of you would like to have your FAQ
placed in the reference section of my book, and on the CD enclosed
with the book, just write me and I'll give you the details.

 There's no charge whatsoever. I'll also reference your work (name
and e-mail address or URL) along with your copyright. In return you
let me publish your work without compensation. I'll send you s short
permission slip. You send it back.

 I look forward in hearing from you. If you have any recommendations
on what you'd like to see in the book, tell me. The book is almost
completed and I want to have a really good reference section which
I'm doing now.

 Mark Bishop
 HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL INTERNATIONAL WEB SITE (ISBN
1-57610-158-4), for The Coriolis Group, a divison of Thomson
International Publishers.

 mailto:mark.bishop@pobox.com