Re: Unicode font for Mac?

From: Edward Cherlin (cherlin@cauce.org)
Date: Tue Aug 26 1997 - 02:12:38 EDT

This is a question for the Apple Developer Evangelist. Unfortunately, there
isn't one at the moment--I've applied for the job--so I am forwarding the
question to the Apple EvangeList mailing list. I also intend to write an
article about this mess in Multilingual Computers and Communications
<http://www.multilingual.com>.

--
Edward Cherlin       Help outlaw Spam     Everything should be made
Vice President     http://www.cauce.org      as simple as possible,