Re: autoresponders in other lanugages?

From: Mark Bishop (mark.bishop@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 1997 - 14:30:45 EDT

 Could you tell me more about your responder using other languages?
Is it just part of your .procmailrc file or another .exe type
program? What languages are your replies in? Any information would
be helpful.

 Thank you for your time.

 Mark Bishop

> To: Multiple Recipients of <unicode@unicode.org>
> From: "Alain LaBont\i SCT" <alb@sct.gouv.qc.ca>
> Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 07:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: autoresponders in other lanugages?

> A 00:15 97-09-03 -0700, Mark Bishop a écrit :
> >
> > Please forgive me if this inquiry is not appropriate for this list,
> >but are any of you using autoresponders in non-English languages?
> >If yes, could I get your e-mail address to see?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Mark Bishop
>
> [Alain] :
> I'm not sure what you mean by an autoresponder. But if you mean an email
> program generating an automatic sentence for an email reply in another
> language than English, what I use does that.
>
> Alain LaBonté
> Québec

Mark Bishop
mailto:mark.bishop@pobox.com
http://home1.gte.net/thetimes/
Current title: HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL INTERNATIONAL WEB SITE
Authoring, Professional Technical Editing, Web Marketing/Analysis