Re: autoresponders in other lanugages?

From: Alain LaBont\i SCT (alb@sct.gouv.qc.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 04 1997 - 08:35:58 EDT

A 18:35 97-09-03 -0700, Mark Bishop a écrit :

> Could you tell me more about your responder using other languages?
>Is it just part of your .procmailrc file or another .exe type
>program? What languages are your replies in? Any information would
>be helpful.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Mark Bishop

I was just talking about Eudora Pro (French version), which generates the
line you see as the first line of this message. It is in French.

I think that Pegasus Mail (freeware agent for Windows [all falvours] or
DOS) does have a function to reply automatically in your absence (even if I
use this agent too, I never used that function). I also use the French
language localization resources of Pegasus (there are many language kits
available, all are for the same base version in this case, while Eudora has
special versions for different languages -- Eudora is more user-friendly
though [it is at a cost, but inexpensive]).

Alain LaBonté
Québec