Re: Public domain Greek text in Unicode

From: Herman Ranes (Herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 07:04:30 EDT

The use of U+1FC5 seemingly is erroneus; U+1FC6 'GREEK SMALL
LETTER ETA WITH PERISPOMENI' should have been used.

In the TTF font file "TITUS Unicode", which I received after a
personal request to Jost Gippert <gippert@em.uni-frankfurt.de> some
months ago, has the glyph in question encoded at U+1FC5.

ref.

http://titus.uni-frankfurt.de/unicode/unitest.htm

Den 1 Oct 98, klokka 17:28 skreiv Rick McGowan i «Re: Public domain
Greek text in Unicode»:

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi