RE: Unicode Cyrillic GHE DE PE TE in Serbian

From: Janko Stamenovic (janko@teletrader.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 19:23:17 EST

I made the web page which contains some conclusions from the disussion form
here about the subject (Serbian Cyrillic GHE DE PE TE):

http://195.228.137.80/SerbianCyr.htm

I invite all participants and people interested in subject or just curious
to visit the page and give their suggestions.

The problem is real and this is my small try to move the people in the
direction which can help solving it.

Thank you all,
Janko Stamenovic

(If somebody also can provide some more stabile web location for this, some
better material or anything else helpful I would greately appreciate this!
The current web server will not last long (and it even does not have DNS
entry.))