RE: Myanmar Script (1000-109F)

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 13:51:54 EDT

John,

Speaking of Windows, he might want to try the True Type Font at
http://www.myanmar.com/font.html on Windows 2000. It looks like they are
not using Unicode but some kind of code page, however, True Type fonts are
by definition Unicode encoded. It would be a matter of re-encoding. Maybe
he could contact the people who created the font.

I don't know of a Linux solution. I suspect that the Myanmar Linux market
is smaller so we may have to wait for it to expand.

Carl