Re: First of many newbie questions

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 10:13:20 EDT

AAAAAAAAAAAA

WATASIHABAKAYAROUDA
GOMENNE

This is what I get when I have no sake and no Unicode book.

OOF.

So let's see. I have FIRST the shi and THEN the dakuten.
Or if you like roses, use ba for bara. Ha and then dakuten, right?
Or if you like Pokémon, use ho and then handakuten, right?

In one of my games, the ha looks different than a ba-wipe-out-the-dakuten.

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.