FW: RE: First of many newbie questions

From: B (11@onna.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 19:12:23 EDT

Okay. Now I know. Before I answer any questions....

1) AT LEAST TWO (2) BLOODY MARIKOS and make them GOOD ONES

2) GET THE FREAKING BOOK AND LOOK AT IT and don't so anything stupid like confuse "8" with "B".

$B!!!!$i$s$^(B $B!z$8$e$&$$$C$A$c$s!z(B
$B!<!<!<!<!<(B PTKA IZGT F SFNNGYGB ZRMSFTB WM
$B!!$"$^$s$1(B NFEGT FM MGYWPRMKA FM F SFNNGYGB IWOG
$B$M$1$"$:!!(B IWKK QGT FT IPQGT ZFXG GHRFK YWJZNM.