Re: RE: First of many newbie questions

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 20:34:29 EDT

From: "てんどう瘢雹りゅう瘢雹じ" <11@onna.com>

> 2) GET THE FREAKING BOOK AND LOOK AT IT and don't so anything stupid like
confuse "8" with "B".

No one would ever do this, really. The real world does foolish things like
use standard keyboards that do not lie to us with what we type, on top of
standard fonts that do not try to fool us into type things we do not want.
It actually takes a great deal of [non-productive] work to make one's
computer be as completely dishonest as this sort of anser implies.

Thankfully Robert, none of us would ever be that foolish, right? :-)

MichKa

Michael Kaplan
Trigeminal Software, Inc.
http://www.trigeminal.com/