Re: [OT] o-circumflex

From: John Wilcock (john@tradoc.fr)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 11:39:17 EDT

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:42:45 +0200, Keld Jørn Simonsen wrote:
> But maybe you are driving for a yet more complex sorting, one that can sort
> according to multiple rules? Beijing should then not be sorted as Beÿing?

I haven't followed this discussion from the beginning, so apologies if
I'm missing the point, but it seems to me that the Beijing case in
Dutch is no different from the ekstraarbejde case in Danish - a SHY or
ZWNJ is all that is needed to stop Beijing sorting with Bey.

John.

--
-- Over 1500 webcams from ski resorts around the world - http://www.snoweye.com/
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - http://www.tradoc.fr/