RE: a joke- with no typos

From: Carl W. Brown (cbrown@xnetinc.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 19:42:16 EDT

Tom,

If i can b so bold as 2 pen a pun or 2. Punning is a vocabulary mind set
that even a pica-mind can render.

There is no bad joke like a good pun. It is a great way to lose friends and
make enemies. The only really challenging puns are the multilingual ones.
Now that I have been avoiding puns and have fallen out of practice I find
that my kraft is ebbing.

http://www.basistech.com