Re: a joke- with no typos or end in sight

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 12:00:27 EDT

Not if they RENDER him senseless first.

Of course, if they get caught, they might have trouble getting a lawyer
to take their CASE. (YA YA, they need a SENSITIVE one, no need to go for
the really cheap shots...) Hey, (not the hebrew letter) if they get
tried in one of the lower courts, is it a LOWER CASE? I heard they were
tried as a CAPITAL offense and SENTENCED to be deCAPitated.

(I started uppercasing the puns, because I was having trouble
determining which words were puns. I wondered about "barman" for a
while... ;-) )

ok i'll quit
tex

"Ayers, Mike" wrote:

> What I want to know is: if the fonts cause trouble, will the barman
> call the serif?

Tex Texin                    Director, International Business
mailto:Texin@Progress.com    Tel: +1-781-280-4271
the Progress Company         Fax: +1-781-280-4655