Re: Egyptian Transliteration Characters

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 09:43:09 EDT

You need to get a Unicode-enabled browser and font ;-)

Attached is a screen shot, and here is the html (sorry for the decimal, but I'm in a rush, and that's what MS gives you):
"shape to ỉ and ʻ or ʿ that they cannot be used?"

Mark
—————

Δός μοι ποῦ στῶ, καὶ κινῶ τὴν γῆν — Ἀρχιμήδης
[http://www.macchiato.com]