Re: how can I write an arabic square root- I think I've understood a little.-thanks and why

From: Eric Muller (emuller@adobe.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 19:12:02 EST

Munzir Taha wrote:

>Third, I am still searching for the right font but can't find it yet. Can
>you help me?

I was looking at some old type book, specifically at the Linotype Pi
characters catalog, and they apparently had an "Arabic Maths Pi" family
with two fonts. Those fonts have mirorred glyphs for integrals and
radicals. I can't find trace of them on the Linotype site, and I don't
believe these ever made it in the Adobe Type Library.

Eric.