RE: Western Europe and 1252

From: James E. Agenbroad (jage@loc.gov)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 15:05:54 EDT

                                            Wednesday, August 7, 2002
Though not in Western Europe, is Greece in the EC/EU? Or are they among
the East Eurpoeans who aspire to membership?
     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )
     "It is not true that people stop pursuing their dreams because they
grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing their dreams." Adapted
from a letter by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
     Addresses: Office: Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US
mail: I.T.S. Sys.Dev.Gp.4, Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE,
Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.
Home: Phone: 301 946-7326; US mail: Box 291, Garrett Park, MD 20896.