egyptian example

From: Tex Texin (tex@i18nguy.com)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 14:47:19 EDT

For some reason the Egyptian example reverses under the Opera browser,
but the other RTL scripts do not.
Can someone spot a reason this would occur?

http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode-example.html

I removed the span with the dir=RTL around the egyptian, and changed the
td.egypt to td.rtlnative to be the same as the other rtl scripts, and it
didn't make a difference. (Nor should it have, the css entries have been
the same for some time.)
Odd that Opera would not like the Egyptian examples but be fine with the
others.

I guess I'll go look at the properties of the particular characters
used- I don't see anything about the markup or css that would be
significant.

thanks in advance for any clues on this.

Making e-Business Work Around the World