Unicode mail list services restored

From: Sarasvati (root@sarasvati.unicode.org)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 19:50:55 EDT

Dear Unicadets --

What can I say? I'm very sorry for the long downtime,
and I know you're all suffering from Unicode mail withdrawal
by now... but a system upgrade was required, and there was
a snag in bringing the mail lists and archives back up.

Mail list service is now restored.

All CGI script support -- and consequently the mail archives,
reference glyphs, and so forth -- remain broken. I am working
on fixing these as soon as possible. Meanwhile, please watch
the test pattern and do not adjust your sets.

Regards,
        -- Sarasvati