Re: Summary of Unicode/language features in Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar"

From: Bertrand Laidain (bertrandlaidain@mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 11:56:18 EDT

This is great new, I just finish to install Jaguar and it seems
promising. I just found a little bug :
Lucida Grande which has the Hebrew (Yiddish) character HEBREW LIGATURE
YIDDISH VAV YOD - 05F1 bad written, you read yod vav and you should read
(from left to right) vav yod (like the name says), the bug was in the
Unicode 2.0 book and is corrected now in the pdf from the Unicode site.
(and it(s nice to see that Lucida Grande has cantilations marks but why
the four Apple fonts (New Peninim, Raanana, Arial and Corsiva are not
updated ? and no font has the Alef Lamed ligature FB4F)

I'm waiting for the documentation for keyboards, is there a plan to
include in the develloper tools a tool like Resedit for X to edit the
keyboards ?

Bertrand Laidain