Re: How to convert special characters into unicode?

From: Chris Jacobs (c.t.m.jacobs@hccnet.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 00:52:30 EST

    You mean like this?

    The following is two times the zodiac [ U+2648 ... U+2653 ]

    Mortbats Zodiac:

    1234567890-=

    [ Needs Mortbats font to display, http://www.dingbatpages.com ]

    Unicode Zodiac:

    [ Needs e.g. Arial Unicode MS to display ]

    The upper of these two zodiacs will give wrong unicode numbers, the lower will give the right numbers.