Re: Glyph of Pipeline Characters ?

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 11:52:21 EST

    Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at sharif dot edu> wrote:

    > Actually, I lost the email with the link, and cried a lot [;)] when I
    > couldn't find the link anywhere. The Yahoo archive was not that good
    > for searching. I guess someone should volunteer to host an archive of
    > unicode list in mailbox format somewhere.

    To prevent further tears, I have added a link to the Unicode 4.0 beta
    code charts (along with a link to the WG2 document site) to my home
    page:

    http://home.adelphia.net/~dewell/

    Also, when you need to search the Unicode mailing list archives, the
    search engine on the Unicode site is often more useful than Yahoo:

    http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California