Re: accented cyrillic characters

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 11:27:24 EST

    Here are some examples of Cyrillic wowels with combining diactitics
    (utf-8 as well as NCR-encoded) Cyrillic characters:

    http://www.hist.no/~hra/test/komb.html

    They were edited with SC UniPad:
    http://www.unipad.org/main/

    barnie.de.los.angeles@myrealbox.com skreiv:

    --
    Herman Ranes                Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                                 Avdeling for teknologi